Step 1: Initial conversation
- When we first meet via phone call or email, we’ll ask some questions about your home, what kind of windows you currently have, what kind of windows you are looking for, etc This helps us bring the most relevant samples, and styles to our in home consultation.
Step 2: Free in home consultation
- This is our get to know you meeting, where we will take preliminary measurements, and talk a bit more in depth about what you’d like to accomplish with your new windows. We will bring samples from manufacturers and collections that fit your profile and help select the product that best suits your needs, style, and budget. After the Measurement and consultation we will start to put together your pricing, we typically will put together quotes for 2-3 different brands, or product lines for you to compare.
Step 2.5: Showroom Visit(optional)
- We can also schedule an appointment at our showroom to go over all available options if you would like.
Step 3: Permitting & HOA Approval (if applicable)
- If your home is in a neighborhood with a home owners association please check requirements and get approval before any windows are ordered. Most cities require an HOA approval letter before issuing permits.
- Important: It’s best to contact the HOA early, this can make window replacement take months instead of weeks.
Step 4: Final Measurement and Place order
- Before we place any window order, we will make another visit to remeasure all openings one last time, and confirm the style, and function of each window.
Step 5: Schedule Installation
- After we place the order and receive confirmation from the manufacturer with a lead time for completion we will schedule the delivery and installation dates, as well as obtain the proper permits from the city.
Step 6: Final Inspection
After all windows and doors are installed, we will schedule the final inspection with the city or municipality.
* Ask about our virtual estimating measurements program to save time.